Why Join I.T.I?
1. The main aim of ITI is to provide employment to weaker sections of the society. Most of the skill training programmes are too costly to afford and requiring higher educational qualifications. Easing these conditions, ITI is basically designed to offer skills to those who cannot afford expensive training.
2. It provides the need of those who didn’t get a chance for higher education. That is the reason that the minimum educational qualification for admissions in ITIs is matric, high school or intermediate. It is also a suitable alternative for those, who are inclined to technical education or who wanted to earn at an early age.
3. ITI is one of the vocational training institutes in India whose NCVT certificate is recognized throughout world as it is certified by ILO (International Labour Organization). So the workers can apply anywhere globally on the basis of this certificate. In India , government is its being contemplated to make mandatory for industries to employ only the ITI certified workers. This will increase the employment chances to a larger extent.
4. Schemes like PPP(Public Private Partnership), World Bank and Domestic Funding are aimed to improve the infrastructure and standard of organizations and institutes. The same is being applied in some of the ITI’s where one of the trade is taken as CoE (Centre of Excellence) with state of the art facilities. The students are exposed to related latest machinery and softwares which help them gain quality education. The selection of trades in CoE is done according to the local requirement of the region that increases the employment possibilities in the local or adjoining regions. This is mainly helpful for girls as they are reluctant to move to far away places for a job.
5. The ITIs arrange for the campus interviews of students from different streams. Barring a few students, most of them get selected by the companies.
8. Every batch consists of 16 to 21 students only, thus, guarantee the students to receive full attention during training.
Variety of jobs available for ITI certificate holders are such as Worker in industries and enterprises, Office Work, Teaching & Self Employment etc.